Sunday 20 September 2015

Monkeys that steal fruit



Today I would like to talk about monkey. Monkeys are animal that live in the jungle and also live behind my house. Behind my house there are farm where my father plant many fruit tree. There are rambutan trees, durian trees, papaya trees and corn. The reason I wrote about this because it was my concern that monkey like to steal fruit from my father’s farm. Fruit that in the sometime gone before I can taste it. Sometime I’m curious how they eat food. It is fascinating that monkey has the ability to climb the tree easily even though they have the same feature as human. 




Monkey is not considered as herbivore but omnivore because they eat fruit and meat too. Example of meat that they eat is small lizard, insect and spiders. When they eat fruit, the seed will be spread as they move to another place. This become the important of monkey to habitat.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment