Wednesday 23 September 2015

Types of swimming

Nowaday, swimming has become the popular sports in our country. When I was a child, I was very afraid of water because I almost drowned when playing in the river.it was fortunate for me because a women quickly save me. After that incident, I become less confident and afraid when in water. After I enter university, I met when my friend, Asyraf that were very expert in swimming. When Asyraf know about my story, he willing to help me get back into water. When I was learning with him, he teach me about type of swimming that I should know to learn swimming. Types of swimming that he told is freestyle, backstroke, breast stroke and butterfly stroke.

He told me that freestroke is very useful for beginner to learn swimming. Freestyle is very fast and efficient because the legs only need to pust hard and arms move into similar alternating windmill motion. I learn fast from this freestyle.




Then he teach me about backstroke. Backstroke need your back to float on the water, your head will look at the sky that are blue and relaxing. But you can’t never see the front. So you need to use your instint to predit your front.




Breast stroke is the most difficult for me to learn. This is because you must pull your arm through the water, then breathe and kicking your legs as you breathe to move forward.




The lastly is butterfly stroke. This is the 2nd difficult types of swimming. This is hard because you need to use your muscle together to move. Your arms moved together, the legs must move like a dolphin’s tail by pushing water downward and backward.





No comments:

Post a Comment